WD Intros My Book Live Home Network Hard Drives

my book live netwrok drive

My Book Live hard drives that boasts of full connectivity features enabling you to store and access data across your home network easily.

The new My Book Live series uses the latest in processor technology making it capable of data transfer speeds upto 100 MBps which is 3 times faster than the USB 2.0 based hard drives and double the speed of network drives in its class.

Features WD My Book Live Drives:

  • Built-in DLNA Media server for streaming media to PS3 and Xbox 360
  • Automatic Backup software WD SmartWare for Windows
  • Gigabit Ethernet for faster data transfer speed
  • Compatible with both Windows and Mac
  • You can view the photos stored on the drive using the free WD Photos app on iPad/iPhone

WD My Book Live Prices:

WD My Book Live 1TeraByte is priced at $169.99

WD My Book Live 2TeraByte is priced at $229.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment